For many international attendees, letters of invitation help smooth the visa process. We wish to support your efforts to secure the needed travel documentation. To receive a letter of invitation, the conference organizers must have some assurance that you intend to attend the conference if your travel request is granted. Letters will be issued to those meeting any ONE of the following criteria:
- You are scheduled to present at the expo
- You have completed and paid for your expo registration fees
If you require a letter of invitation to attend the expo, please email (indicate “invitation letter” in subject line) the following information to email@example.com:
- An indication of which of the criteria above you meet
- The full address that should appear on the letter
- The name and title of the person to whom the letter should be addressed
- Whether you prefer that the letter be mailed or faxed (and provide a fax number if the latter is preferred);
- Any other information you believe is needed in order to process your request for a letter or to develop the letter of invitation.
Letters of invitation will be faxed or mailed via the United States Postal Service using standard international delivery. Due to the costs involved, iPLaN Expo coordinators cannot send letters of invitation via express mail services. We strongly encourage you to make your request at the earliest date possible. Letters of invitation are sent within five working days of receipt of all requested information.
If you have questions about obtaining a letter of invitation, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.